ASKSLIM.COM, INC ADVISORY GROUP AGREEMENT
Thank you for agreeing to participate in an askSlim Advisory Group (“AAG”) to discuss current product enhancements, new product concepts, and product prototypes that are in the early stages of development or are being considered for future development.
This Agreement is made and entered into by and between askSlim.com, Inc., a Illinois corporation, having its principal place of business at Box 123, Chicago Illinois 60657 USA (“askSlim.com Inc”) and the person or entity executing this Agreement (“User”). This Agreement enters into effect as of the date User accepts this Agreement (the “Effective Date”).
Before joining askSlim Advisory Group, User must agree to the terms and conditions hereof. Accordingly, User agrees as follows:
1. Confidential Information. The products themselves, and the ideas and concepts and the discussions here represent Confidential Information of askSlim.com, Inc.
3. Contact by askSlim.com, Inc. User hereby consents to receipt of email communications from askSlim.com, Inc regarding information and activities relevant to askSlim members.
4. User Information. User acknowledges and agrees that: (i) this Agreement does not protect disclosures made by User to askSlim.com, Inc; and (ii) askSlim.com, Inc does not wish to receive confidential, proprietary or trade secret information from User in connection with the AAG.
5. Term. The term of this Agreement shall continue from the Effective Date until terminated by either party by giving at least thirty (30) days written notice to the other party. Notwithstanding any termination, the obligations of the parties concerning confidentiality shall continue for three (3) years following receipt of the Confidential Information.
6. Obligations of the Receiving Party. User may only use Confidential Information in furtherance of the Purpose and shall not disclose the Confidential Information to any third party; provided, however, User may disclose Confidential Information to other AAG members where designated on the applicable AAG webpage(s).
7. askSlim.com, Inc Ownership. askSlim.com, Inc retains all right, title and interest to the Confidential Information. No license to any existing or future intellectual property right is either granted or implied by the disclosure of Confidential Information. User may not reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble, modify or copy any software disclosed under this Agreement or in connection with the AAG. User shall not remove, overprint, deface or change any notice of confidentiality, copyright, trademark, logo, legend or other notice on or related to Confidential Information, whether originals or copies.
8. Feedback. By providing any comments, suggestions, improvements or any other information or materials in connection with the AAG (collectively “Feedback”), User grants to askSlim.com, Inc (including its sublicensees and assigns) a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license, under all of User’s intellectual property rights, to display, copy, edit, create derivative works, market, sell, import, distribute (including through resellers or multiple tiers of distribution) such Feedback. askSlim.com, Inc may disclose and sublicense Feedback to third parties for any purpose. Any use of Feedback by askSlim.com, Inc is in its sole discretion. User warrants and represents that it has all necessary rights to disclose Feedback or any other information or materials in connection with the AAG.
9. Disclaimer. ALL CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. askSlim.com, Inc shall not be liable for the accuracy or completeness of the Confidential Information, nor are there any express or implied representations or warranties by askSlim.com, Inc with respect to the infringement of any intellectual property rights, or any right of privacy, or any rights of third persons.
10. Press release. User shall not issue any press release or public disclosure regarding this Agreement or the AAG without the prior written consent of askSlim.com, Inc.
11.1 That you acknowledge your participation is not required as a member of askSlim.com, Inc. and that you acknowledge your participation voluntary and uncompensated.
11.2 You may opt out of the AAG at any time by emailing …
11.3 It is required that AAG participants have an active askSlim.com membership. Cancelling your askSlim.com membership will also automatically remove you from the AAG.
11.4 If any term of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
11.5 This Agreement is the entire agreement of the parties pertaining to the subject matter of this Agreement and may be modified only by a writing signed by both parties. This Agreement supersedes any and all prior oral discussions and/or written correspondence or agreements between the parties with respect thereto, all of which are excluded. The failure of a party to enforce its rights in the case of any breach of this Agreement shall not be construed to constitute a waiver of its rights with respect to any subsequent breach.