Hello, askSlim Community!
The Market Week “minutes” are taken from our Free weekly Market Week shows, where 47-Year Professional Stock, Futures, and Options Trader, Cycle Analyst Pioneer, and founder of askSlim.com, Steve “Slim” Miller, reviews what transpired in the financial markets during the week and provides a technical outlook in time, price and direction. Enjoy!
If you would like to watch this week’s Market Week show from the start, you can do so below. Otherwise, you can click on underlined titles below to open video topic starting points where Slim begins his analysis:
NOTE: Click on underlined titles to open video topic starting points where Slim begins his analysis
WEEK IN REVIEW
- Market Recap and General Outlook
- Markets will likely price in a fed pause in the next couple of months
- The bond market was helped by a big downside move in crypto
- The bump in the stock market could be setting up a sharp downside capitulation
- Traders will like the downward action in the market
- The period of pain is likely to continue
- Index and Bond Updates
- Major indexes are up about 1% – 1.5% for the week
- 30-Year bond market gained 7/8 point
- 10-Year yields gained 6 basis points
- Gold moved up $32
- Silver gained .23
- The dollar fell around .2%, still a chance for upside
- Oil is up around $2.35 for the week
MEMBER VIDEO PREVIEW – TRADE IDEAS – ARVI SHOWS SCCO ANALYSIS
HOT MINUTE – A BOTTOM IN THE TREASURY MARKET?
INTRODUCING THE ASKSLIM MARKET CONDITION MONITOR (MCM) – INCLUDED WITH LEVEL 4 UNTIL MARCH !2
STOCK MARKET ANALYSIS
- S&P 500 (SPX)
- The next period of risk is likely around the middle of March – Daily chart
- A high probability on the downside is around $3840 – Daily chart
- Not as likely to test $3500 anymore
- Longer term patterns suggest the bear market ended in October
- The cycle bottom is projected for late March – early April – Daily chart
That’s the show for this week!
Askslim.com, Inc. owns and operates the website known as: www.askslim.com. All of the information on www.askslim.com is solely for entertainment, informational and educational purposes only and is not investment or trading advice. None of the information on the Website or in emails is guaranteed to be accurate, complete, useful or timely.