Be more successful as a trader or self-directed investor.
Benefit from understanding energetic forces in the market
that, ‘til now, you didn’t know existed!
IF YOU ARE SOMEONE who would like to:
- Have more success as a trader or self-directed investor
- Build a sustainable trading career
- Better identify trade entries and exits
- Stop taking bigger losing trades than you do winning trades
- End your confusion about technical analysis and
- Learn the true predictive value of charting
Then YOU are in the right place!
Improve your trading or investing
by learning a whole different style of analysis understood by only a few…
Welcome to the askSlim Cycle Analysis Workshop
There are countless styles of technical analysis and hundreds of studies that can be applied to chart data. The range of methods goes from simple bar charts, with trend lines, to sophisticated, computer-driven, algorithmic analysis. It can go from so simple, that it has little predictive value, to so complicated, that it boggles the mind. Hence, the human analyst often gains little from the information and does not easily grow as a trader or self-directed investor.
In this course, Slim is going to take you through a comprehensive learning process. Each module builds on the one before it. Slim’s clear teaching approach will bring you to a great understanding of this charting style.
This course is for traders of all levels who have a basic understanding of charting. In the 20+ videos, you will learn cycle analysis from the very basic definitions and “Principals,” through cycle identification and the meaning of the intricate layers of energies and correlations of charts of multiple time frames.
As a result of this program, you will:
- Learn how to take a simple chart and make it your “canvas;” a place to illustrate, create visuals and store your analytical work, projections, notations and ideas. Then nothing is lost and it’s all there for you when you return as you analyze and connect to your own trading universe.
- Build on your charts in layers, like an artist, adding to the picture with cycle patterns, momentum indicators and other key studies, projecting time and price. Deepen your understanding of the natural rhythms in stocks, futures, indexes and ETFs.
- Use your new knowledge to establish directional bias, trading ideas and manage trade size per your better understanding of present opportunities or market changes.
- Raise your trading or investing win/loss percentage with improved entries, exits and knowledge of how to ride the big impulses in the markets.
Level 4, 3-Month Members – $797
Knowledge of the many aspects and nuances of cycle analytics
brings traders and investors to a much higher level of
market awareness and improved trading results.
After taking this course, you will be forever changed! You will never see a chart the same way you did before. Cycle charts will now speak to you as you learn a new charting language. As your level of market awareness soars, you will make better trade entries, improve when to cut losses and let your winners run. You will have a perspective on technical analysis that is very different than you could have gotten anywhere else. You will be at a new level of understanding of markets and trading. And you can never go back; this charting method will get into your blood!
For the past 43 years, Steve Miller has been studying cycle analysis. It all started from reading a now classic book on the subject. In the early days, he only worked from a few paper charts he drew by hand with information taken from stock tables out of Barron’s magazine! Over the decades, Slim’s study evolved into an intuitive art-form, developed through his countless trials (and errors). One of Slim’s fans calls his work “Chartistry.”
Please watch this introductory video where Slim
explains the content of each module of the workshop!
“Slim’s cycle analysis and his timely videos’ give me the confidence and level of aggressiveness to be comfortable with my trades and my results are a strong testament to the insight gained from his detailed analysis.
I couldn’t trade at this level without his work.”
In each module you get:
- Module 1 – Introduction: How Slim came to cycle analysis and the introduction to “The Book,” “Profit Magic of Stock Transition Timing,” JM Hurst
- Module 2 – Basics of “Cycle Analysis:” How cycles show up in nature – The basic language with a downloadable glossary
- Module 3 – Hurst’s “Eight Principals of Cycle Analysis” This is the core of the work, graphically explained in detail, with downloadable definitions of each of Hurst’s Principals
- Module 4 – Identifying Cycles: Learn to place “Cycle Brackets” by identifying the energetic forces, use of multiple time frames. Operate more intuitively, thus improving sense of market direction and trade bias
- Module 5 – Tools to Help Identify Cycles: Using moving averages, oscillators, enveloping and more to improve your ability to ID cycle patterns
- Module 6 – The Deeper Meaning of Cycles of Varying Length: Study he interworking of dominant & minor cycle patterns applying the “Principal of Summation” to sense trend quality and changes
- Module 7 – Defining Trend: Learning the embedded code of cycle shapes, configurations and translations. Applying Slim’s tools that help, including Slim Ribbons and Projection oscillator
- Module 8 – Dealing with Cycle Confusion: Solving changes in cycle lengths, phase shifts, dominance, and learning what the changes mean
- Module 9 – How Cycles Create Chart Patterns: See how the amazing interworkings of cycle patterns create “Head & Shoulders” “M” “V” “Flags” “Pennants” and many more. Learn the important messages that come as these formations appear
- Module 10 – Effects of Momentum on Cycle Patterns: Slim reviews his favorite momentum indicators in detail, and shows the correlation between momentum and cycle patterns
- Module 11 – Using Candlesticks to ID Peaks and Troughs: A look at many candlestick patterns; the strong messages they provide about turning points in cycle patterns
- Module 12 – Gaps and Cycle Patterns: A look at four types of gaps and the messages they provide to great opportunities
- Module 13 – VTLs (Valid Trend Lines): Learn a great tool to help identify trend and cycle breakouts and breakdowns
- Module 14 – Setting Alerts: After building an analytical universe, there is a lot to follow. Let the trading platform help alert you to specific situations and opportunities with VTLs, trendlines and price levels
- Module 15 – Price & Directional Projections: Using the information from cycle shapes to make directional projections, establish price targets and identify changes in strength conditions
- Module 16 – Swing High, Swing Low Analysis: Improve entry and exit location by identifying support/resistance zones
- Module 17 – Intraday Cycles: How to best use cycle analysis if you are a day trader or scalper – Cycles on intraday charts
- Module 18 – Cycle Synchronicity – Major Market Messages: Stock charts synchronize, helping identify major market peaks and troughs. Slim looks at market leaders at historical bull market tops and bottoms and applies the information to current times
- Module 19 – Putting it all Together: This is a review of what has been learned, building your analytical universe and how to deal with the challenges that will arise as we develop into cycle analysts
- Addendum – Explanation of how to use Slim’s proprietary studies with cycle analysis
- Addendums – Your questions answered! Slim will produce additional videos with member questions. Then all in the community can help each other
- Includes 30-day email support from Slim
“I have been dealing extensively the past 7 years with the market . I have tried almost everything in technical analysis under the sun.
I truly believe that this workshop will change your trading dramatically. The charts will now speak to you and it won’t be just some random candles that make no sense whatsoever. Its a small investment that will pay huge dividends later if you put your time in it. Cycle analysis is my main tool right now and I recommend it to everyone.”
“Your twenty module cycle analysis workshop was masterfully done. Thank you for this outstanding work – the material is well presented and easy to understand. I now routinely add cycle brackets to any charts I view.”
Level 4, 3-Month Members – $797