Benefit from Slim’s 4 decades of experience trading stocks, futures, and options and his background as a hedge fund manager and general partner. He also brings 22 years as a personal growth facilitator to his approach to help companies in the financial industry increase their overall returns.
Raise the performance of your fund manager.
Raise the performance of your fund!
Slim helps fund managers and financial professionals to:
- Overcome psychological barriers to successful trading
- Break the cycle of holding on to losing positions too long
- Improve your batting average (win/loss percentage)
- Build confidence in your decision making and instincts
- Create accountability to stay on track
- Develop habits and structure to sustain progress
- Review and tweak your trading plan
- Improve relationships and performance within your company by improving skills in boundary setting, communication and conflict resolution
- Better design and define the fund’s model
- Develop language to discuss your model and risk with prospects
- Start-ups: Review 40 questions to expect from prospects
- Develop your 30-60 second “elevator speech” explaining what you do and why a prospect should be interested
- Learn and internalize the “askSlim 5 Essential Building Blocks to Successful Trading”
This is a program that is designed to meet the specific needs of each company and its managers and partners. It is an alliance between you and Steve Miller to discover and move beyond the obstacles that may be affecting the success of the managers and the fund. Slim takes a deep look at the issues and focuses on the managers’ trading and life history, as well as other aspects of the fund that may be bringing challenges. The goal is to facilitate changes that may lead to a higher level of performance for the fund and returns for investors. You get a dedicated consultant, trading coach and ally.
The length of the engagement is determined through discussions between you and Slim, based on the specific needs of the managers’ and company. Each engagement will begin with a 2-4 hour meeting in which the managers and/or partners will be interviewed as a team and individually to discuss the issues and needs of the company. Consulting is done primarily by Skype, maybe over the phone, and through email. It is beneficial, though not absolutely necessary, that the first session be held in person. For companies out of the Chicago area, Slim has specific days available for travel.
- First meeting: One 2-4 hour discovery session
- Ongoing: 1-2 hour sessions per specific needs
- Phone, Skype or Local: $650/hr
- 10 hour block $5850 (10% discount)
- Fee for travel
- Day rate $7500 plus travel and other expenses (Requires 50% deposit and 50% at completion)
Questions: Contact Slim[at]askslim.com
Get started! Here are the steps to take to launch this program.
- Contact Slim with your interest using the contact form to set up a 30-minute preliminary phone call to discuss your needs and to see if this is a good fit.
- Download the askSlim consulting agreement, review, sign and email it to slim[at]askSlim.com.
- Slim will contact you to schedule the engagement, discuss payment and kick things off.