askSlim Level 1 Membership – Legacy Pricing Offer
50% OFF your first month of membership!
Only $9.95 for your first month and subsequent months at our low $19/monthly rate*
Level 1 Content Delivers:
- Broad Technical Analysis of the S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, and Russell 2000 stock market indexes
- Broad Technical Analysis of Select SPDR ETFs of the S&P 500 including XLE (Energy), XLF (Financials), XLI (Industrials), XLK (Technology) and XLP (Consumer Staples)
- Slim’s Annotated Charts Showing his Weekly and Daily Cycle Analysis, Timing and Projections
- Detailed Support & Resistance Zones from Multiple Time frames
- Price projections both on the upside and downside at multiple time-frames
- Proprietary Trend & Momentum Condition Readings at multiple time-frames
- and many other valuable technical insights
Level 1 Membership content includes:
- Weekly Stock Index Report (SIR)!
- Stock Index Report Interim Updates!
- SPDR Sector ETF Weekly Review!
- Access to the Slim Talk Blog!
Here is what members are saying about the askSlim Stock Index Report
“This information is priceless! I am often time constrained and this information allows me to focus and get right to business. Thank you for helping us to continue to make money and improve our skill set.“
“This new feature & service is wonderful. As the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words. It’s so great to see the annotated SPX, NDX, and RUT cycle charts with your annotations.“
“This is great! Meat and potatoes for every-man! I like to build a core position in the indexes with covered calls, selling premium, sometimes scalping futures, etc.“
*As a “Free Account” member we wanted to provide you with a special offer on our NEW “Level 1 Membership” before prices increase. This offer includes a special low price of $9.95 for the first month and locks in the “legacy” pricing of $19 per month thereafter. This is a “lifetime” rate and you can cancel it at any time. With this offer your askSlim Level 1 monthly rate will never go up in price as long as you maintain your membership.
Please click the button below to complete your purchase and registration by
March 25, 2019.