Membership Level 2 – BET
Get access to the “askSlim Market Week” archive and all of the great content available in Level 1 which includes:
- Weekly Stock Index Report (SIR)!
- Stock Index Report Interim Updates!
- SPDR Sector ETF Weekly Review!
- Access to the Slim Talk Blog!
AND Get access to Slim’s ever-growing 350+ video library on the video segments below
- Trader Psychology: Slim believes trading success comes from a holistic approach to trading. Watch as he delves into how our life’s history and associated emotions can contaminate trading decisions. Slim offers insights on important subjects, answers viewer emails on psychological issues and gives tips on working through personal issues that may create obstacles to our success.
- Tools for Techs: Slim uses technical analysis as he approaches his trading, studying and developing his own version of “Cycle Analysis.” Watch as he goes through many of the studies on the thinkorswim platform and shows how he creates visuals that help us understand the actions in the financial markets. Learn about candlesticks, moving averages, trend lines, channels, oscillators, support/resistance, Fibonacci, cycle placement and a ton more.
- FutureSpeak: Slim is well known for his weekly analysis of the futures markets. In this review, he looks at the cycle analysis and important indications of trend and market condition, along with key support and resistance areas in 6 key segments of the futures markets. This is a review of 24 different futures contracts each week.
- Short-term View: Slim shares his in-depth short-term analysis of five major markets; Oil, Euro, Gold, Bonds and Stock market. And he is always accountable for what he said the previous week.
- MarketWeek & FutureSpeak “minutes”: These conveniently organized products include extracted insights from the each video along with links to the exact moment in the videos where Slim starts his analysis on each symbol or major market!
Also look for “Slim’s Specials”
- IRA M.O, a discussion of appropriate approaches and trade ideas for IRA accounts
- Stock Sectors ready to pop or drop
- Big Picture Analysis of important markets
- Style, Strategy & Plan, Watch as slim answers important questions and takes on interesting trader subjects.