Membership Level 2
askSlim Level 2 – BET
- askSlim S&P 500 multi timeframe live “ChartStream!”
- Stock Index Report (SIR) Intraday Chart Grid – Livestream!
- SIR Daily Technical Snapshot!
- askSlim Focus List “Worksheet” 84 Weekly & Daily Charts (NEW)!
- askSlim Focus List “Worksheet” 84 Weekly & Daily Cycle Timing (NEW)!
- FutureSpeak and FS “minutes!”
- askSlim Trader On-demand Video Library!
- Access to askSlim “Live” Events and Recordings!
- Everything in membership Level 1
askSlim “live” ChartStreams – S&P 500 Multi-Timeframe Grid:
askSlim ChartStreams are meant to be used as part of your overall trade planning toolbox. The custom askSlim chart grid and indicators are designed to give you an efficient way to capture a snapshot of key technical insights at any moment of the trading day. Our custom multi-timeframe grid is designed to assist with 1) determining near-term and short-term directional bias based on our most reliable momentum indicators, 2) catching changes in directional bias, 3) monitoring for extreme conditions, momentum divergences, 4) identifying favorable trade set-up conditions and 5) viewing our indicated key support, resistance and projected target zone price levels. ChartStreams will be streaming throughout the regular market session hours. See an example below.
Get access to the highly acclaimed Stock Index Report “SIR” Daily Snapshot and Intraday Live Stream:
The SIR Daily Snapshot is designed for short-term index swing traders and intraday traders looking for daily technical insights into the S&P 500 (SPY), Nasdaq 100 (QQQ), and Russell 2000 (IWM) stock market indexes. The SIR Daily Snapshot includes:
- More than 10 proprietary charts are featured in the SIR Daily Snapshot report each day! See a few sample charts below.
- the overall directional bias
- trend & momentum conditions
- key support/resistance levels
- anticipated breakout/breakdown, acceleration and continuation zones
- The SIR Daily Snapshot Live Stream link will be conveniently delivered to your email inbox Pre-Market each trading day**
- The SIR Daily Snapshot Report** will be published and delivered each trading session typically between 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM CST.
askSlim Focus List “Worksheet” 84 Weekly & Daily Charts and Cycle Low Timing Dates (NEW)
- FutureSpeak: The askSlim FutureSpeak video, published 48 times a year, comes out on Wednesday. FutureSpeak is a fantastic way to learn about the unique askSlim Technical Analysis Methodology. In this weekly video you hear Slim apply the askSlim Methodology, which combines cycle analysis, momentum, and swing high swing low techniques with the objective of being able to project in time, price and direction. Slim analyses 24 markets with short-term and intermediate outlooks on S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Russell 2000, Energies, Precious Metals, Forex, Bonds, Bitcoin, and Grains and Softs. Even if you don’t trade all of these markets it will be worth your time to watch and listen to Slim step through our technical methodology. Here’s a video overview…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMsI8l_ZWy4
- Trader Psychology: Slim believes trading success comes from a holistic approach to trading. Watch as he delves into how our life’s history and associated emotions can contaminate trading decisions. Slim offers insights on important subjects, answers viewer emails on psychological issues and gives tips on working through personal issues that may create obstacles to our success.
- Tools for Techs: Slim uses technical analysis as he approaches his trading, studying and developing his own version of “Cycle Analysis.” Watch as he goes through many of the studies on the thinkorswim platform and shows how he creates visuals that help us understand the actions in the financial markets. Learn about candlesticks, moving averages, trend lines, channels, oscillators, support/resistance, Fibonacci, cycle placement and a ton more.
- MarketWeek & FutureSpeak “minutes”: These conveniently organized products include extracted insights from the each video along with links to the exact moment in the videos where Slim starts his analysis on each symbol or major market!
Also look for “Slim’s Specials”
- IRA M.O, a discussion of appropriate approaches and trade ideas for IRA accounts
- Stock Sectors ready to pop or drop
- Big Picture Analysis of important markets
- Style, Strategy & Plan, Watch as slim answers important questions and takes on interesting trader subjects.
Get access to the “askSlim Market Week” archive and all of the great content available in Level 1.
**The SIR Daily Snapshot will be published daily and delivered pre-market to your email inbox on trading days when the stock market is open during 48 weeks of the year. askSlim members will be made aware at least two weeks in advance of the non-daily publishing periods.