Membership Level 3 – Features
The Slimulator Rankings System has been developed as a trade planning tool designed to support investors, swing traders and option traders. It has been programmed with our proprietary cycle and momentum analytical work for 84 of the best traded stocks, ETFs and Futures. Our focus was to include the best stocks and ETFs from each major group with the largest option volume. The analysis is displayed in three time frames: long-term momentum (primarily monthly chart analysis), Intermediate momentum and cycle analysis (primarily weekly chart analysis), short-term (daily and 2-hr chart analysis), plus our OBI (Option Bias Indicator – which reflects a combination of I-T and S-T momentum studies along with studies tracking overbought and oversold levels).
The Slimulator Rankings System displays a “Sum of the Technical Evidence” output with a suggested directional bias and market condition for each symbol that is algorithmically generated by smartly combining our four technical evidence components into a single directional bias and outlook approximately for the next 3-6 weeks – which should be very helpful for swing and option traders.
View Slim’s Annotated Daily and Weekly Charts for 84 of the best traded stocks, ETFs and Futures with the Slimulator Rankings System!
Furthermore built into the Slimulator Rankings System you will have access to Slim’s annotated static charts with our cycle analysis and projections available for each symbol! NOTE: The daily charts are reviewed, updated and uploaded typically each trading day by 9 PM CST. Weekly charts will be reviewed each trading day, however updates and new uploads will continue to occur once a week, typically Wednesday evenings or when significant changes occur. Please note that level 4 members receive our annotated charts that can be opened live on their TOS platform which include any interim updates.
Connect with Slim and his team…Get Trader Email Support!
Over the years, countless members and viewers have asked Slim for help with chart interpretation, understanding technical tools, dealing with trader issues and all other types of support. Of course, with the huge number of emails, answers have had to be very brief.
With your Level 3 membership you have an opportunity to engage Slim and his team with those questions and receive greater attention to your trader needs. In order to give proper attention to all members, this will be limited to three emails a week, with questions limited to analysis, strategic approach and general trading. NOTE: Specific chart requests are reserved for Level 4 members.
Get access to the highly acclaimed Stock Index Report “SIR” Daily Snapshot and Intraday Live Stream:
The SIR Daily Snapshot is designed for short-term index swing traders and intraday traders looking for daily technical insights into the S&P 500 (SPY), Nasdaq 100 (QQQ), and Russell 2000 (IWM) stock market indexes. The SIR Daily Snapshot includes:
- More than 10 proprietary charts are featured in the SIR Daily Snapshot report each day!
- the overall directional bias
- trend & momentum conditions
- key support/resistance levels
- anticipated breakout/breakdown, acceleration and continuation zones
- The SIR Daily Snapshot will be conveniently delivered to your email inbox Pre-Market each trading day**
You also get access to Slim’s ever-growing 400+ video library including…
- FutureSpeak: Slim is well known for his weekly analysis of the futures markets. In this review, he looks at the cycle analysis and important indications of trend and market condition, along with key support and resistance areas in 6 key segments of the futures markets. This is a review of 24 different futures contracts each week.
- Trader Psychology: Slim believes trading success comes from a holistic approach to trading. Watch as he delves into how our life’s history and associated emotions can contaminate trading decisions. Slim offers insights on important subjects, answers viewer emails on psychological issues and gives tips on working through personal issues that may create obstacles to our success.
- Tools for Techs: Slim uses technical analysis as he approaches his trading, studying and developing his own version of “Cycle Analysis.” Watch as he goes through many of the studies on the thinkorswim platform and shows how he creates visuals that help us understand the actions in the financial markets. Learn about candlesticks, moving averages, trend lines, channels, oscillators, support/resistance, Fibonacci, cycle placement and a ton more.
- Short-term View: Slim shares his in-depth short-term analysis of five major markets; Oil, Euro, Gold, Bonds and Stock market. And he is always accountable for what he said the previous week.
- MarketWeek & FutureSpeak “minutes”: These conveniently organized products include extracted insights from the each video along with links to the exact moment in the videos where Slim starts his analysis on each symbol or major market!
Get everything in Level 1
- Access to the “askSlim Market Week” show and archive.
- Access to the “Weekly Stock Index Report (SIR)” and archive.
- Access to the “SPDR Sector ETF Weekly Review” and archive.
- Access to the “Access to the Slim Talk Blog” and archive.
**The SIR Daily Snapshot will be published daily and delivered pre-market to your email inbox on trading days when the stock market is open during 48 weeks of the year. askSlim members will be made aware at least two weeks in advance of the non-daily publishing periods.