Membership Level 1
- askSlim Daily Snapshot (SIR)!
- askSlim WorkBench!
- askSlim Trade Planning Worksheets!
- askSlim Trade Ideas Organizer!
- Slimulator Momentum Tracker!
- SPDR Sector ETF Weekly Review!
- Access to askSlim “Live” Events and Recordings
The Daily Stock Index Report (SIR) – Technical Snapshot
The “SIR” is designed to deliver an analytical framework that provides active traders and investors with unbiased technical insights to support trading planning development and an overall gauge of market direction for the S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, and Russell 2000 stock market indexes. We use a proprietary blend of trend and momentum indicators along with Slim’s cycle analysis with the purpose of forecasting potential price objectives both on the upside and downside at multiple timeframes for the three stock market indexes.
SIR Daily Snapshot Features:
- Technical Analysis of the S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, and Russell 2000 stock market indexes
- More than 10 proprietary charts are featured in the SIR Daily Snapshot report each day. See sample charts below.
- Weekly and Daily Cycle Analysis, Timing and Projections
- Key Support & Resistance Zones from Multiple Time frames
- Trend & Momentum Condition Readings from Multiple Time frames and many other valuable technical insights
- The SIR Daily Snapshot Report will be published and delivered each trading session typically between 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM CST
askSlim WorkBench (NEW)
- The new askSlim “WorkBench” allows you to access the askSlim content, services and tools you need with ease to improve your trade planning productivity!
askSlim Trade Planning Worksheets (NEW)
- Our new trade planning worksheets offer you a cloud-based storage solution that gives you the ability to easily organize, prioritize, save and track your technical analysis on the symbols you are researching for future trade execution.
- Simply click a button to create a new Worksheet, input the symbols you are researching, enter and store the technical evidence from your analysis that is meaningful to your decision making process such as – directional bias, key timing dates, key support and resistance levels, targeted entry and exit areas, reevaluation levels and even store relevant chart images.
- No more scratch pads, sticky notes, and spreadsheets!
Slimulator Momentum Tracker
- Access Slim’s proprietary momentum readings on more than a 1000 stocks and ETFs available for viewing at multiple time frames.
- Using our custom algorithms the Slimulator Momentum Tracker generates a directional bias and outlook from the momentum condition of the three time-frames designed to support Active Investors and Longer-term Swing Traders.
- Search and review the momentum condition of a single symbol of your choice or build your own watchlist or select one of our preinstalled watch-lists including the S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Index ETFs such as the SPY, QQQ, IWM, and DIA, all of the select SPDR ETFs including Energy, Consumer Staples, Technology, Real Estate and many more.
askSlim Stock Index Report (S.I.R.) Member Comments
“This information is priceless! I am often time constrained and this information allows me to focus and get right to business. Thank you for helping us to continue to make money and improve our skill set.“
“This new feature & service is wonderful. As the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words. It’s so great to see the annotated SPX, NDX, and RUT cycle charts with your annotations.“
“This is great! Meat and potatoes for every-man! I like to build a core position in the indexes with covered calls, selling premium, sometimes scalping futures, etc.“
Sector SPDR ETF Weekly Review
Each week the “Select Sector SPDR ETF Review” will provide active traders and investors with a broad technical picture of the XLE (Energy), XLF (Financials), XLI (Industrials), XLK (Technology) and XLP (Consumer Staples) sectors that will feature Slim’s Annotated Daily and Weekly charts and key actionable technical insights. Furthermore active traders and investors be able to compare the relative performance of the S&P 500 against all eleven Select SPDR ETFs at multiple timeframes with our proprietary momentum performance tracker.