Trader Tune-up Program
The Tune Up Program is a condensed version of the Trader Intensive Program. This program is useful for getting out of a slump or tweaking your level of performance.
- The Trader Tune Up Program is delivered over a period of 3 to 4 weeks in 5 sessions.
- We begin with a powerful first week, in which Slim reviews your extensive intake form and prepares our first session together. Then, in our first session, we begin the process of relationship relationship building, discovery and trust and being working on the personal issues that may be in the way of your trading or investing success. Over following sessions, we work through a curriculum that is the basis for the coaching process, following the path developed for our workshop, “The Five Essential Building Blocks to Successful Trading”
- Coaching is done primarily by Skype, maybe over the phone, and through email.
The following is the general format for the Tune Up coaching program:
- Week 1: One 2-hour session
- Weeks 2-5: One 1-hour session per week
The investment in the Trader Tune Up Program is $8,500.
Here are the steps to take to launch into this program.
- Contact Slim with your interest using the contact form to set up a 30-minute preliminary phone call to discuss your needs and to see if this is a good fit.
- Download and read the askSlim Tune Up Coaching Agreement.
- If we both feel this is a good fit for you, you’ll be asked to fill in the confidential online Client Intake Form. At the time you submit your Form, you will be agreeing to the terms of the Tune Up Coaching Agreement.
- Once your form has been received you will receive a link to submit your payment for $8,500.
- Slim will contact you to schedule your coaching and kick things off.